Marion County Children’s Alliance Family Violence Prevention Workgroup
Monica Bryant, chair
We meet virtually the second Monday of each month. Meetings are open to the public.
To join the meeting:
Meeting ID: 832 2286 2547
To organize activities that increase public awareness of family and domestic violence through education, training and collaboration with individuals, community leaders and public and private organizations.
To reduce family violence in Marion County by coordinating community resources and services to assist families in crisis.
What we do:
We provide emergency resources and services to victims and survivors of domestic violence, safety planning and educational workshops.
How you can give of your time and treasure:
- Join the Workgroup.
- Make a financial contribution to the Workgroup.
- Host an event to benefit the Workgroup
- Organize a donation drive and collect items for our DV Apartment.
- Request prevention materials to display in your business, church or organization.
- Volunteer or attend one of our annual events: Night of Hope Honoring Victims and Survivors of Domestic
- Violence (September), Wear Your Wings DV Walk (October), Gift wrapping in Paddock Mall (December).