Grab your crayons, colored pencils, watercolor markers and cray pas, and join the hot new coloring craze!
Floridians, are you ready to COLOROCALA? Create beautiful art and compete for valuable prizes in Ocala Magazine’s latest big giveaway contest. You could win tickets for four to the Walt Disney World® theme park in Orlando, a family Christmas for four at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Kissimmee, and more. Color us excited!
Our latest contest is specially designed with family fun in mind. With a contest for both children and adults, you and your kids will have plenty to do this summer. And best of all, you can be creative together!
You can always count on Ocala Magazine for the best in news and entertainment, family fun, and fabulous prizes, so let’s get coloring! Show off your artistic side, and you might have a summer you’ll never forget.
Here’s How You Enter:
You must complete Steps 1 through 4 to qualify for prizes!
- Download, print, and color your favorite specially drawn Ocala-themed coloring page from contest sponsor Colorala. (You can download pages as many times as you like.)
- Fill out the entry form (below) on the Ocala Magazine website before 6 p.m. Eastern time, July 22, 2016.
- Upload a photo of your completed coloring page using the File Upload feature provided on the form.
- Post your photo on Facebook OR Instagram before midnight, July 22, 2016. Use the hashtag #ocalamagazinecontest on Facebook OR Instagram in your post. Don’t forget to tag your friends and show off your creative genius!
That’s it. You’ve entered!
Click Each Image to Download a Coloring Page! (PDF Format)
Entries Are Now Being Judged, Stay Tuned!
Click for Contest Rules
- By entering, you agree to abide by The COLOROCALA Official Rules.
- All contestants must reside in the state of Florida.
- The contest will be administered by contest sponsor 7Hills Communications of Tallahassee, Florida.
- Entries must be submitted through the online form located at ocalamagazine.com/colorocala and all entry requirements must be met before midnight, Friday, July 22, 2016 in order to qualify.
- Entries submitted will be screened by 7Hills Communications and/or contest sponsor Colorala of Newport Beach, California, to ensure all entries meet contest requirements.
- Ocala Magazine, 7Hills Communications, and Colorala cannot be held responsible for email that is misdirected or undeliverable.
- Entries that do not meet all the “Here’s How to Enter” criteria will be disqualified.
- 7Hills Communications may, at its sole discretion and depending upon volume of entries, notify contestants whose entries are incorrect and must be resubmitted.
- 7Hills Communications will send only properly completed entries to Ocala Magazine.
- Completed coloring pages, along with the artist’s name, will be posted on the Ocala Magazine Facebook page and Instagram profile, and the Colorala Instagram profile. If the artist is 12 years of age or younger, the artist’s age also will be published.
- Following the conclusion of the contest, a team of fine artists from Colorala will judge the entries and select the winners.
- A list of winners will be published on the COLOROCALA Contest official web page, located at ocalamagazine.com/colorocala; the Ocala Magazine Facebook page; the Ocala Magazine Instagram profile; and the Colorala Color Instagram profile.
- Winners must claim their prizes by 5 p.m. Eastern time Monday, August 22, 2016. Any prize not claimed by Monday, August 22, 2016 will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Ocala Magazine and/or 7Hills Communications will make every effort to notify winners via email, telephone, or postal mail within the 31-day prize redemption period. Ocala Magazine and 7Hills Communications cannot be held responsible for winners who cannot be located for notification within the prize redemption period.
- Ocala Magazine, Colorala, and 7Hills Communications will hold all contestants’ personal information except name, age, and city of residence confidential, and will not reveal said information to any third party unless required by law.
- By entering, contestants agree to allow Ocala Magazine, Colorala, and 7Hills Communications to post their names, ages if applicable, and photographs of their coloring pages to social media.
- By entering, contestants grant Ocala Magazine permission to publish their coloring pages in Ocala Magazine without remuneration. Published entries will be credited.
- By entering, contestants grant Ocala Magazine permission to publish photos of the winners, if applicable, without remuneration.
- Anyone employed as a professional artist, or who holds a college or university degree in studio art or graphic design, is not eligible to participate.
- Employees of Ocala Magazine, Colorala, and 7Hills Communications and their families are not eligible to participate.
- Each participant may enter the contest only once.
- All children 12 years of age or younger in a single family may submit one entry each for the children’s contest.
- Only one contestant 13 years of age or older from a single family may submit an entry to the adults’ contest.
- Only one prize per family will be awarded.
- While we encourage parents and legal guardians to experience the joy of coloring together with their children, contestants 12 years of age or younger must color their own coloring pages without physical assistance from any third party.
- All contestants 13 years of age or older must color their own coloring pages without assistance from any third party.
- Because children must be 13 years of age or older to have a Facebook or Instagram account, entries from children 12 years of age or younger must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian.
- Entries submitted by children 12 years of age or younger without parental supervision and consent will be disqualified.
- Contestants must abide by all Facebook and Instagram rules. Ocala Magazine, Colorala, and 7Hills Communications cannot be held responsible for any adverse decisions made by Facebook or Instagram as a result of a contestant’s violations of their Terms of Service.
- Contestants may use crayons, colored pencils, watercolor markers, or oil pastels (cray pas) to complete their coloring pages.
- Contestants may not use online or electronic coloring apps to complete their pictures. All entries colored with electronic coloring applications will be disqualified.
- One grand prize and two honorable mention prizes will be awarded in the children’s coloring contest.
- One grand prize and two honorable mention prizes will be awarded in the adults’ coloring contest.
- Contestants, or the parent or legal guardian of contestants 12 years of age or younger, must pick up prizes by appointment at the offices of Ocala Magazine, located at 743 E. Fort King Street, Ocala, Florida 34471. Ocala Magazine, at its sole discretion, may waive this requirement for winners who are not area residents.
- Winners must present a picture ID to receive their prizes.
- Ocala Magazine may, at its sole discretion, require a scanned or faxed copy of a picture ID before shipping prizes to winners who are not area residents.
- The Children’s Grand Prize Package is subject to the terms and conditions of the Walt Disney World® theme park.
- The Adults’ Grand Prize Package is subject to the terms and conditions of Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center.
- While we invite contestants to be fans, liking or following any Facebook page or Instagram profile is not required to win a prize.
- No purchase is necessary to win a prize.
- All judging/winner decisions made by Colorala Color are final.
- All contest decisions made by 7Hills Communications are final.
- Questions about The COLOROCALA Coloring Contest must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls, please.