Looney Bird Panini: Recipe Courtesy of the Crazy Cucumber
Makes 1 Sandwich
6 Oz. Chicken Breast
2 Oz. Favorite BBQ Sauce
1 Oz. Sliced Red Onion
2 Ea. Sliced Swiss Cheese
2 Slices Bread or 1 Roll
1. Season Chicken Breast and bake until internal temperature is 155.
2. Allow to cool and chop chicken into bite size pieces.
3. Mix BBQ sauce with Chicken.
4. Layer Bread or Roll with cheese, Chicken and Onion.
5. Place Sandwich on Panini Press until desired color or heat is reached. Approx. 2 minutes
Slice in Half and add a few olives on picks to Garnish