5 ozs Shredded Butterkase Cheese
5 ozs Shredded Fontina Cheese
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
8 ozs vegetable broth
2 tsp chopped garlic
4 ozs drained chopped spinach
4 ozs drained chopped artichoke hearts
2 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare cheese mixture by tossing the Butterkase and Fontina cheeses together with cornstarch in a small mixing bowl.
2. Bring the vegetable broth to a simmer over a double boiler
3. Add the garlic, spinach and artichoke hearts to the warm broth. Stir gently to mix.
4. Add ⅓ of the cheese mixture and stir it until it begins to melt.
5. Add another ⅓ of the cheese and carefully whip until melted and smooth.
6. Add the remaining ⅓ cheese and whip until thickened and smooth.
7. Add Parmesan cheese and Tabasco sauce to taste and fold to incorporate. Remove from heat.
8. Serve with fresh bread cubes, granny smith apple slices, fresh vegetables and tortilla chips.